Food for Living’s Personal Chef
service is for you if:
- you want to avoid the dreaded question of “What’s for dinner?”.
- you want to incorporate more plant-based meals into your diet
- you don’t have time to learn to cook new meals.
- you want more variety in your meals.
- your doctor has diagnosed you with a condition and recommends dietary changes
- you’re tired of shopping for foods that wind up rotting in the refrigerator
- you want more time to relax or spend on other interests.
Who benefits from Food for Living’s Personal Chef services?
- busy working couples
- medical recovery patients
- new parents
- anyone wanting to improve their health through diet
Food for Living provides healthy, whole food, plant-based, home-cooked
meals using the best ingredients. Organic ingredients are used when available and especially when the particular ingredient,
when conventionally grown, is high in pesticide residues.
|Leeks with Shiitake Mushrooms, Tomatoes and Chick Peas
Check out my blog!
Disclosure: We are compensated for our reviews. Please click here