Click HERE for F.R.E.E Resources
Check out my blog!
Living's services are for you if:
want to eat a healthier diet.
- Your doctor
has informed you that if you don't change your diet, you will develop "x" (name chronic health condition here)
or you have already developed a health condition that you know can be helped with diet.
- You've learned about the environmental destruction caused by the production
of animal-based foods and you want to reduce your consumption of those foods.
- You want to eat a more compassionate diet but don't know where to begin.
- You struggle with learning to shop for, prepare and cook unfamiliar foods.
- You've tried cooking "healthy" food and found the recipes to
be bland and boring.
If you can relate to any of the above, then I can help.
Here are some facts:
- Numerous studies have shown the connection between the consumption of animal products and the increase
in many diseases including cancer, cardiovascular disease and osteoporosis to name a few.
the production of animals for our consumption takes a huge toll on the environment - including topsoil
depletion, excrement pollution, contribution to greenhouse gas emissions and the use of huge amounts of our natural resources.
the manner in which the majority of animals are raised and killed for our consumption is shocking - most of
us wouldn’t knowingly choose to contribute to it. As Gandhi once said, “the greatness of a nation and its
moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated. Eating with awareness and compassion moves us toward
Most Americans eat too many animal products. What was once part of the occasional meal has become
a diet mainstay.
FACT: Most Americans don’t know what to eat that doesn’t include meat (beef, chicken, fish, lamb, pork),
milk, eggs, butter, and cheese.
are just a few of the health benefits of consuming a plant-based diet.
- Reduce risk of cardiovascular disease
- Lower risk of osteoporosis
Contact me if you want
to benefit in the following ways:
- lose weight
control food cravings
- increase energy
- create more healthy
- increase plant foods
in your diet
risk of chronic diseases
to shop for and prepare new foods
- help the environment
- reduce animal suffering
Here are a
few ways that Food for Living can help YOU:
I can tell you:
I can show you:
- attend one of my informative
lectures or have me speak to your group.
I can do it for you:
- have me show you or you and a group of friends how to make delicious, healthy, plant-based meals.
Please know that I respect your desire to eat the foods you choose. I simply
help you to incorporate more plant foods into your diet.